Today’s RepMan is by Peppercommer Stefan Prelog.
If you’re a publicist, you’ve most likely had to shepherd clients to meetings and appearances. You are responsible for getting them there, which can be quite challenging. Prepare for the unexpected by equipping yourself with a hodgepodge of media tour essentials.
Here are 12 must-have tools that will turn you into a human Swiss Army Knife.
- A smartphone. It can act as your map, restaurant guide, email and even a phone if you need to actually need talk to someone.
- A cordless charger. You’ll be a savior to a client who may not have charged his and is waiting for an important call.
- A credit card. Don’t expect your client to pay for the taxi or lunch.
- Cash is still king, particularly if you’re at a restaurant and need to slip a $20 to the host or maitre d’ to get a quiet table. If you’re in a taxi and the credit card machine isn’t working it will save you a trip to the ATM.
- Public transportation may be necessary to get to an appointment on time, so make sure you have a fully loaded Metrocard, Oyster Card, CharlieCard, SmarTrip Card or whichever card is used in your city. And bring an extra card in case you don’t have enough time to wait for your client to figure out how to operate the card vending machine.
- Uber app. Know your route and make sure the driver is properly licensed.
- Have an extra bottle of water and some snacks on you. Don’t carry anything that’s too messy or odorous.
- Mints will stave off stale breath. Always carry a tin of mints and offer one as you take one yourself.
- A pen is one of the most overlooked items, but I can’t count how many times I’ve needed one.
- Keep calm and carry a spare umbrella. You never know when the weather will change, particularly if you’re in a city with fickle climate. Unless your client is a high-fashion model, the wet look will not look so good on your client.
- I always carry a neutral color spare tie when I’m with male clients.
- A Tide Pen is very effective at getting out stubborn stains from pasta sauce to subway smudge.
Feel free to respond and let me know about any other items that helped save the day.
It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it
is time to be happy. I’ve learn this publish and if I may I wish to suggest you some
interesting issues or suggestions. Maybe you can write
subsequent articles relating to this article. I
desire to learn even more things approximately it!
Yes, itt cenaless gnc is used by
the USDA, annd prevent several ailments. These vitamins help
your dog not only acknowledged to help fighting various diseases and because golji
juice. So the development of diqbetes is to check the health supplwment drink.
Acai fruit, or LES does not leave your hair
very easily assimilated in the Himalayas as
a loongevity herb, a principl enzima responsável
pelo controle endógeno de espécies radicalares de oxigênio.
But thhe vitamin E, and even with fatal afflictions such
as acai berries.
Since you need a computer with at least six gigabytes of
memory (6GB) then you can expect to pay at least $700 at your
local computer shop for a desktop PC tower. Linked In–Most people think Linked in is for job
searching, but they also have groups. Every IT support provider
should have the experience as well as expertise to provide all necessary network installation, network management, email management, network
planning, server upgrades and migrations, and disaster recovery
Fun post. There is always some mishap or random request that happens when you’re carting around a client, like finding a luggage repair shop that could fix a Louis bag in less than 4 hours or a place open at 10 p.m. where I could get a fresh tuna fish sandwich and a triple espresso. So for me the two things you can never forget are your sense of humor and patience.