We’ve made a point of never forgetting the passion and pride the late Virginia Dandridge Stevenson brought to work every day of her many years serving as my executive assistant at Peppercomm.
In fact, this is the third consecutive year we’ve asked our employees to vote for the peer who best personifies The Danderoo’s qualities and attributes.
- A great sense of humor
- A never quit attitude
- A heart of gold
- A passion for enjoying life to its fullest
- Pride for working at Peppercomm
- Unflappable resilience (an especially critical attribute in light of the events of the past 11 months).
I’m pleased to announce that Ashley Grund is this year’s winner. Ashley will receive $250 for herself and an additional $250 to donate to the charity of her choice.
Among the many compliments shared by Ashley’s peers in selecting her for the award were these:
- “She’s the definition of a team player.”
- “She’s so positive and is a beautiful person, inside and out.”
- “Ashley’s always there whenever you need an extra helping hand.”
As you can tell, Ashley is pretty special. And I’m willing to bet that, wherever she is at the moment, Dandy is giving Ashley Grund a well-earned and rousing round of applause.
Winning PR Week’s best workplace award and PR Daily’s Best travel & tourism campaign of the year are both very special. But nothing means more to me (and the many Peppercommers who fondly remember her time with us) than in announcing the latest recipient of The Dandy.